Accountant Fredericksburg VA
Bob Brammer has been providing quality, professional and personalized financial guidance as an Accountant Fredericksburg VA to local small businesses in the area since 1998. We bring 20 years’ experience to small business owners concerned with increasing profitability, decreasing taxes and dealing with the unexpected. We’ll take care of your business’ accounting and tax affairs so you can concentrate on running your business and serving your clients.
Brammer & Associates serve small business owners in these Virginia Counties: Fredericksburg, Stafford, Spotsylvania, King George, and Caroline. We bring 20 years of experience to the small business owner who is faced with increasing profitability, decreasing taxes, tax notices/surprises, or simply wanting more time.
To manage your business profitably you need the right financial data, advice and services. We can provide you with the accounting, bookkeeping, tax, business consultation, payroll and other business services you need most. We want to be part of your success. Count on us to listen, give you top priority and respond promptly with services specifically suited to your company.
Our skill and knowledge range from basic tax management, accounting and bookkeeping services to extensive IRS tax problem representation and resolution. We can help with:
- Accounting services, including:
- General ledger and financial statement preparation
- Bookkeeping (Monthly, quarterly, or annual)
- Accounting system setup and support
- Personal financial statements
- Corporate tax planning and return preparation
- Cash flow budgeting and forecasting
- Employee Payroll Services: For many small businesses, payroll takes a lot of time away from your business’ core functions. You can efficiently outsource one of your most time-consuming administrative tasks to us. You’ll lighten up your workload and save time and money in the process. We’ll make sure your employees are paid timely, and that your payroll taxes are properly prepared and submitted. Click here to learn more about how we can cover your weekly, bi-weekly or other payroll cycles so you can get back to running your company.
- Tax Preparation: It’s easy to think that you can do business taxes yourself. If you’re an accountant, you probably can. But if you’re a small business that doesn’t specialize in tax preparation, you may be doing your company a disservice. The benefits of having a tax professional handle your tax preparation may save you more than the fees.
- Tax Representation: If you’ve been selected for an IRS Audit, you may not know what to do or where to turn. As an Enrolled Agent, Bob Brammer is a federally licensed tax practitioner who’s ready to guide you through the process and make sure you have the help you need to navigate an IRS audit.
- Business Counseling: if you’re not sure where your business is headed financially, we can help you make sense of everything. From financial reports to profit and loss, we’ll confidentially review all of your company’s records, and explain them to you in understandable language.
Businesses rely on valuable and accurate financial information to maintain profitability and capitalize on new opportunities in the marketplace. We can help you with accurate record-keeping and reporting, as well as support for things like:
- Initial accounting system setup
- Cost containment
- Tax planning
- Employee benefit and profit-sharing plans
We also focus on building relationships with our clients that add value over the long term. Our goal is to help our clients maintain financial sustainability while taking a proactive approach with them to help them achieve future goals. It requires open communication to understand our clients’ needs with through research and sound analysis. We’re dedicated to meeting our goals with high standards of excellence and professionalism.
We’ve been serving small businesses owners in these Virginia Counties for over 20 years:
- King George
Accountant Fredericksburg VA
Need help? We’ll be happy to help you, too. You can also use our contact form or email us at email@example.com to send a complete description of your business’ needs. You can also follow us on Facebook.